I have a small business where I specialize in building and supporting web sites as well as performing usability tests. Revenue is gained by services offered on a fixed price or an hourly rate. Many of my clients have been asking about blogs in the recent past.
My questions have been:
- Do you really want a blog or is a newsletter what you are after?
- Are you ready to invest the time over a long period of time? They do take time - weekly or every couple of weeks. You don't want them to go "stale".
- Are you looking for a secure blog or is it open to the general public?
- Do you want it to appear as part of your web site?
- Do you want to be able to send out e-mail notifications? Link to various forms of social media?
- Do you want to do it by yourself?
There are so many tools available - and many are free - but difficult to configure (set up) and use. I have found this one easy to use and with some neat capabilities. So will it reduce my revenue stream? Maybe. But my #1 priority is client satisfaction. If I can help my client meet their goals, then I will be successful.
I am here to help you meet your business goals. All you have to do is contact me, and say "Hey, I need your help......"
Thank you for your business and your support
eFFECTIVE Web Sites